#1 Agent Smith

Agent Smith

Rithćfur

• Notendur
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts
  • Stađsetning:Norđan miđbaugs

Posted 01 November 2011 - 22:12

Miđađ viđ ţessa spá erum viđ á enda tímum.

Sunni Islam
In Sunni Islam, which is followed by the majority of Muslims. The appearance of the Mahdi as the final Muslim Caliph and the descending of the prophet Jesus in his time. There are both major and minor signs of the end times.
The Minor Signs:
The disappearance of knowledge and the appearance of ignorance (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)
Books/writing will be widespread and (religious) knowledge will be low (Ahmad)
Adultery and fornication will be prevalent (Muhammad S.A.W said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known.) (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Al-Haythami)
When fornication becomes widespread among your leaders (Muhammad S.A.W said that this will happen when the people stop forbidding evil) (Ibn Majah)
Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open
The consumption of intoxicants will be widespread (Bukhari & Muslim)
Women will outnumber men......eventually 50:1 (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad) Sjá smásögu eftir FEU http://malefnin.com/...hp/t103365.html
Killing, killing, killing (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)
The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but weak "like the foam of the sea".
People will beat others with whips like the tails of oxen (Muslim)?
The children will be filled with rage (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
Children will be foul (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
Women will conspire (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
Rain will be acidic or burning (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_rain
Children of fornication will become widespread or prevalent (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim) http://www.nytimes.c.../13mothers.html
When a trust becomes a means of making a profit (at-Tirmidhi, Al-Haythami)
Gains will be shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor (at-Tirmidhi)
Paying zakat becomes a burden and miserliness becomes widespread; charity is given reluctantly (at-Tirmidhi & Al-Haythami)
Miserliness will be thrown into the hearts of people (Bukhari)
Episodes of sudden death will become widespread (Ahmad)
There will be people who will be brethren in public but enemies in secret (He was asked how that would come about and replied, "Because they will have ulterior motives in their mutual dealings and at the same time will fear one another.") (at-Tirmidhi)
When a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly while shunning his father (at-Tirmidhi)
When voices are raised in the mosques (at-Tirmidhi)
People will walk in the marketplace with their thighs exposed
Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time
The people of Iraq will receive no food and no money due to oppression by the Romans (Europeans) (Muslim)
People will hop between the clouds and the earth
A tribulation will enter everyone's home (Ahmad)
The leader of a people will be the worst of them (at-Tirmidhi)
Leaders of people will be oppressors (Al-Haythami)
People will treat a man with respect out of fear for some evil he might do (at-Tirmidhi)
Men will begin to wear silk (at-Tirmidhi)
Female singers and musical instruments will become popular (at-Tirmidhi)
When singers become common (Al-Haythami)
People will dance late into the night
When the last ones of the Ummah begin to curse the first ones (at-Tirmidhi)
People will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject hadith & sunnah (Abu Dawood)
People will believe in the stars (Al-Haythami)
People will reject al-Qadr (the Divine Decree of Destiny) (Al-Haythami)
Time will pass rapidly (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)
Good deeds will decrease (Bukhari)
Smog will appear over cities because of the evil that they are doing
People will be carrying on with their trade, but there will only be a few trustworthy persons
Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it (Ahmad & Bukhari)
A man will pass by a grave and wish that he was in their place (Bukhari)
Earthquakes will increase (Bukhari & Muslim)
There will be attempts to make the deserts green
The appearance of false messengers (30 dajjals) (Bukhari)
Women will seem more naked in spite of being dressed (indecent clothes), these women will be led astray & will lead others astray (Muslim)
The conquest of Constantinople by the Muslims (Ahmad)
When people begin to compete with others in the construction of taller buildings (Bukhari)
"Then tell me about its signs," said the man. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) replied, "That slave women give birth to their mistresses; and that you see barefoot, unclothed, beginning shepherds competing in the construction of tall buildings." (Sahih Muslim)
There will be a special greeting for the people of distinction (Ahmad)
The Euphrates will disclose a treasure (Muhammad S.A.W said that whoever is present should not take anything from it) (Bukhari & Muslim)
Two large groups, adhering to the same religious teaching will fight each other with large numbers of casualties (Bukhari & Muslim)
Wild animals will be able to talk to humans (Ahmad)
A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad)
Years of deceit in which the truthful person will not be believed and the liar will be believed (Ahmad)
Bearing false witness will become widespread (Al-Haythami & Ahmad)
When men lie with men and women lie with women (Al-Haythami)
Trade will become so widespread that a woman will be forced to help her husband in business (Ahmad)
Arrogance will increase in the earth (at-Tabarani, al-Hakim)
Family ties will be cut (Ahmad)
There will be many women of child-bearing age who will no longer give birth. http://en.wikipedia....r_countries.PNG
There will be an abundance of food, much of which has no blessing in it. http://metroborgari.is/
People will refuse when offered food.
Men will begin to look like women and women will begin to look like men.

Edited by Agent Smith, 01 November 2011 - 22:22.

I'd like to share a revelation during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus

Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it.

#2 Agent Smith

Agent Smith

Rithćfur

• Notendur
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 23:02

http://www.mbl.is/fr...rdar_og_tungls/

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/risk/

I'd like to share a revelation during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus

Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it.

#3 Agent Smith

Agent Smith

Rithćfur

• Notendur
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 00:44

http://contendermini...cy/endtimes.php

End Time Delusions: According to bible, in the end times, expect widespread deception, counterfeit miracles, and the appearance of false prophets. Each of these evils will contribute to an atmosphere that will deceive an untold number of people throughout the world. The Antichrist, possibly a charismatic Muslim with a fake Jesus as a sidekick, will convince his followers he is the answer to the world’s problems. Paul tells us that those who become caught in the Antichrist’s web of deceit will be guilty because they freely choose to enjoy evil while denying the truth.

END TIME SIGNS

1. False Bible teachers would be money hungry. They would be smooth talkers, have many followers, and slur the Christian faith (2 Peter 2:1-3) See some at: Fakemessiah.com

2. Homosexuality would be increasingly evident at the end of the age (2 Timothy 3:3)

3. Earthquakes would be in diverse places (Matthew 24:7)

4. Stress would be part of living (2 Timothy 3:1)

5. Many wars would erupt (Matthew 24:6)

6. People would forsake the Ten Commandments as a moral code, committing adultery, stealing, lying, and killing (Matthew 24:12)

7. There would be a cold religious system, in denying God's power (2 Timothy 3:5)

8. Men would substitute fantasy in place of Christian truth (2 Timothy 4:4). This is so evident at Christmas when the birth of the Savior is lost behind the myth of Santa Claus.

9. Deadly diseases would be prevalent (Matthew 24:7). The worldwide increase in AIDS deaths is almost inestimable. Over 160,000 Americans die of cancer each year.

10. The fact that God once flooded the earth (the Noahic flood) would be denied (2 Peter 3:5-6). There is a mass of fossil evidence to prove this fact, yet it is flatly ignored by the scientific world because of its uncanny implication.

11. The institution of marriage would be forsaken by many (1 Timothy 4:3)

12. There would be an increase in famines (Matthew 24:7)

13. Increase in vegetarianism would increase (1 Timothy 4:3-4)

14. There would be a cry for peace (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

15. The possession of Jerusalem would be at the center of international turmoil (Zechariah 12:3)

16. Knowledge would increase (Daniel 12:4)

17. There would be hypocrites within the Church (Matthew 13:25-30)

18. There would be an increase of religious cults/false teachers (Matthew 24:11 & 24)

19. The future would seem fearful to many (Luke 21:26)

20. Humanity would become materialistic (2 Timothy 3:4)

21. There would be many involved in travel (Daniel 12:4)

22. The Christian Gospel would be preached as a warning to all nations (Matthew 24:14)

23. Jesus said Christians would be hated "for His name's sake" (Matthew 24:9)

24: And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. (Luke 21:25-26).

25: Youth would become rebellious. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy (2 Timothy 3:2)

26: Men would mock the warning signs of the end of the age saying, "for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." (2 Peter 3:4). The Bible even reveals their motivation, they love lust (verse 3). They fail to understand that a day to the Lord is as a thousand years to us. God is not subject to the time that He created. He can flick through time as we flick through the pages of a history book. The reason He seems to be silent, is because He is patiently waiting, not willing that any perish, but that all come to repentance.

Reference: "Nostradamus: Attack on America" by Ray Comfort

Ray tends to believe that the Holy Bible and possibly the occult was the source for Nostradamus' prophecies. Nostradamus was probably reading Scripture at a time the Catholic Church forbade anyone other than clergy to read it.

Edited by Agent Smith, 21 November 2011 - 00:45.

#4 spectromacht

spectromacht

Málfćr

• Notendur
  • PipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Kyn:Karl

Posted 22 November 2011 - 18:37

Mađur kemur bara eins og ofan af fjöllum viđ ađ heyra af ţessu mellow.gif

Edited by spectromacht, 22 November 2011 - 18:39.

#5 drCronex

drCronex

Fljótmćltur

• Notendur
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,255 posts
  • Stađsetning:hér er ég.

Posted 25 November 2011 - 15:31

Heimurinn er ađ detta í sundur. Fyrstu merkin eru mygla.
Skilekkineitt: "Sjónhverfingar byggjast á því að dreifa athyglinni frá aðalatriðinu."
Ingimundur Kjarval: "Þegar þú setur lyftu í hús, sleppir þú ekki eftstu hæðina vegna þess að svo fáir eiga heima þar."
Apple: "...hvað sem útveggjunum líður en þeir eru hannaðir til að taka á sig lárétt álag en ekki lóðrétt."

Plasma Rarity: "Ég myndi skilgreina kjána sem einhvern sem skortir þekkingu á eitthvað málefni, en getur jafnvel verið greindur. Það er munur á kjána og vitleysing og hann er sá að vitleysingur getur haft þekkingu en skortir greind."

#6 appel

appel

Talsmađur

• Notendur
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,573 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:58

Bla bla bla.

Senda svona liđ á Klepp.
Frelsi frá stjórnvöldum ER frelsi!
Frelsi, velmegun og friđur!

#7 Agent Smith

Agent Smith

Rithćfur

• Notendur
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:06

QUOTE (appel @ 22. December, 2011, 1:58) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bla bla bla.

Senda svona liđ á Klepp.

Viđ ţurfum náttúrulega ekkert ađ pćla í ţessu. Enda kemur heimsendir ţegar viđ eigum síst von á honum. T.d. á morgun eđa hinn. En ljóst er ađ glasiđ er orđiđ rúmlega hálf fult og fljótlega ţarf ađ hreinsa til.

P.s. Ţar sem fćstir ná ţví sem ég skrifa (ílla ritfćr) ţá meina ég ađ glasiđ er jörđinn og vökvinn er fólkiđ. Ţetta á ađ skođast í samhengi viđ fjölgun baktería.

Edited by Agent Smith, 22 December 2011 - 09:07.

#8 adalstef

adalstef

Mćlskur

• Notendur
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 20:08

2012 kenningin er alveg ađ smella enda búiđ ađ vera mikiđ af afbrigđilegu veđurfari, jarđskjálftar á óvenjulegum stöđum, mikiđ um flóđ, eldgos (kannski ekki meir en venjulega samt) og svo auđvitađ geimskipiđ viđ Merkúr.
Reyndar er ekkert fariđ ađ sjást til Nibiru (Planet X) ennţá.
Ţetta á samt ekki ađ verđa heimsendir heldur meira breytingar, pólskifti og hamfarir.

(ţing og fjármálafyrirtćki syngja saman) "♪ stöndum ţétt saman, ♫ snúum bökum saman ♫♪"

#9 Agent Smith

Agent Smith

Rithćfur

• Notendur
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 13:19

QUOTE (adalstef @ 26. December, 2011, 20:08) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2012 kenningin er alveg ađ smella enda búiđ ađ vera mikiđ af afbrigđilegu veđurfari, jarđskjálftar á óvenjulegum stöđum, mikiđ um flóđ, eldgos (kannski ekki meir en venjulega samt) og svo auđvitađ geimskipiđ viđ Merkúr.
Reyndar er ekkert fariđ ađ sjást til Nibiru (Planet X) ennţá.
Ţetta á samt ekki ađ verđa heimsendir heldur meira breytingar, pólskifti og hamfarir.

Flott video.

Nćganlega mikiđ stutt af heimildum og saumađ inn í rangfćrsum til ađ búa til skemmtilega sögu.

#10 adalstef

adalstef

Mćlskur

• Notendur
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 13:30

QUOTE (Agent Smith @ 27. December, 2011, 13:19) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Flott video.

Nćganlega mikiđ stutt af heimildum og saumađ inn í rangfćrsum til ađ búa til skemmtilega sögu.

Ég hef nú reyndar lesiđ margar og ótrúverđugri sögur í viđurkenndum bókmenntum, eins og td biblíunni.
(ţing og fjármálafyrirtćki syngja saman) "♪ stöndum ţétt saman, ♫ snúum bökum saman ♫♪"

#11 Agent Smith

Agent Smith

Rithćfur

• Notendur
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 13:32

QUOTE (adalstef @ 27. December, 2011, 13:30) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ég hef nú reyndar lesiđ margar og ótrúverđugri sögur í viđurkenndum bókmenntum, eins og td biblíunni.

http://amirfatir.tri...pictures/et.htm

Meira af ţví sama.

#12 Agent Smith

Agent Smith

Rithćfur

• Notendur
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:38

http://www.2012endof...racy-Theory.php

#13 spectromacht

spectromacht

Málfćr

• Notendur
  • PipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 04:11

Ţađ er reyndar eitthvađ sem segir mér ađ viđ lifum á mjög undarlegum tímum. En ţađ er ađ vísu ekki einsdćmi í sjálfu sér, en ţađ sem mér finnst, og ég ítreka, finnst, og án ţess ţá ađ ég hafi eitthvađ fyrir mér í ţví - er ađ viđ séum blessunarlega eina kynslóđin sem er laus viđ ţann ótta og ţá hégilju, ađ endatímarnir séu í nánd, á barmi mikillar eyđileggingar.

#14 Agent Smith

Agent Smith

Rithćfur

• Notendur
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 13:45

Episodes of sudden death will become widespread (Ahmad)

http://www.dailymail...tain-beaks.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users